Welcome to Sir Martin Gilbert's website, a celebration of his life and his work, his passion, his philosophy, his favourite haunts, his humour and his humanity.
The official biographer of Winston Churchill and a leading historian on the Twentieth Century, Sir Martin is a scholar and an historian who, through his 88 books, has shown there is such a thing as “true history”.
- 2016 NWT WOMENS BILLABONG SEVENTY-THREE ALOHA CUTOUT SWIMSUIT 80 M pink
- B Collection Woman’s Skirt Size 8 Monkey Elephant Pattern Cotton Lined New
- Columbia Women's Kruser Ridge Ii Softshell - Choose SZ color
- FABIANA FILIPPI Womens Size L 46 Tapered Pull On Pants Beige NEW
- GO SILK 100% SILK WHITE FULL LEG PANTS SZ PM NWTG 255
- Joe’s Jeans Women's A-Line Denim Skirt in Antonia NWT Sz 28
- LETARTE Aqua Beaded Long Sleeve Silk Top Tunic Cover Up Size S NWT 288
- Meme - Pants-Pants - woman - 699217C184617
- New Without tags INC International Concepts Eyelet Navy Pencil Mini Skirt PLarge
- Wet Seal Plus Size Boho Bohemian Hippie Rue Paisley Floral Maxi Dress Size 3XL
Photo: Sir Martin on the beach at Normandy, describing the invasion, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. The Allied landing in 1944 might have ended in disaster. Winston Churchill thought he would be woken up to be told of massive casualties. G...
Wheels And Dollbaby Dress Size 2 8 10 PinupWhistles dress 12 UK silk bodyconWhistles Navy Tiered Layered Dress Size 12 blueeWHISTLES WHITE BRODERIE ANGLAISE EYELET DRESS, XS-SRead more >>
Warehouse Size 10 Jumpsuit BNWT
Photo: Sir Martin, describing the preparations for the Normandy Landings, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. Patrick Kidd, in The Times on April 29,White Babydoll Lingerie Satin Lace Tutu Bustier Cups Bridal Thong Large 4872 writes of the tragedy of the Slapton Sands rehearsal for the D-Day landings:Read more >>
- White Cover Up colorful Embroidery Thin Blouse Beach Holiday Dress One Size 4562
White Floral A Line Dress Studio 8 Phase 8 Lace Effect Sleeveless
Photo: Martin and Max, consulting the map of their journey, June 2003 Max Arthur, OBE 25 February 1939 – 2 May 2019 It began at a cafe in Hampstead though by the time I got to know them, their friendship was already close. Two historians of the twentieth century, fo...Read more >>
Sir Martin's eBooks
Churchill: The Power of Words
White Mark Plus Size Trellis Print Jasmine Maxi DressWhite Mark Women's Pelagia Dress