Welcome to Sir Martin Gilbert's website, a celebration of his life and his work, his passion, his philosophy, his favourite haunts, his humour and his humanity.
The official biographer of Winston Churchill and a leading historian on the Twentieth Century, Sir Martin is a scholar and an historian who, through his 88 books, has shown there is such a thing as “true history”.
- Plus Size Red Skinny Leg Jumpsuit Slit Kimono Wide Bell Sleeve
- She Made Me Swimwear Savarna Halter Natural
- TRUSSARDI JEANS VETEMENT PANTALON FEMME size 32 VALREF TR012
- Women's Icebreaker Merino 200 Baselayer Leggings Size M
- Aseret 100% Silk made in hong kong vintage size 8 floral dress
- Button Cuffed Off Shoulder Satin Dress
- Gant Cerise Pink Fuchsia Lambswool Jumper Dress New Tags
- LANE BRYANT 40D 42C 44B 38DD 36E Cotton BOOST PLUNGE BRA Red Vintage Floral NW
- Nasty Gal Women's Square Up Mini Dress SV3 bluee Size US 2 UK 6 NWT
- Panache Porcelain T-Shirt Bra Nude 3376 D-G CUP
- TRIUMPH Adorable CURVAS WHP black (0004) 32c
- Free People burgundy red embellished slip dress 8 womens
Photo: Sir Martin on the beach at Normandy, describing the invasion, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. The Allied landing in 1944 might have ended in disaster. Winston Churchill thought he would be woken up to be told of massive casualties. G...
Free People Coral Sunbeam Mini Gauze Tiered Dress Lace Size Small NWT 128FREE PEOPLE CROSS OVER SLIP Dress size M L 78Free People Don’t You Dare Lurex Mini DressFree people dress size LRead more >>
Francine sizeP yellow silk strapless dress
Photo: Sir Martin, describing the preparations for the Normandy Landings, May 2003. Photo © Bernie Pucker, with thanks to Liz Burgess. Patrick Kidd, in The Times on April 29,Free people dress xs new (size 2) writes of the tragedy of the Slapton Sands rehearsal for the D-Day landings:Read more >>
- Free People Fair Isle Nordic Wool Sweater Dress XS Sm
FREE PEOPLE Florence Lace Slip Dress in Ballerina Size X-S 128.00 NWT OB584091
Photo: Martin and Max, consulting the map of their journey, June 2003 Max Arthur, OBE 25 February 1939 – 2 May 2019 It began at a cafe in Hampstead though by the time I got to know them, their friendship was already close. Two historians of the twentieth century, fo...Read more >>
Sir Martin's eBooks
Churchill: The Power of Words
Free People Intimately Marsha Slip Dress Lace FloralFree People Juniors Ivory Long-Sleeve Lace Fit & Flare Mini Dress L MSRP 128